$3.39 - $7.99
Sunlite's Alloy Cage comes in a rainbow of colors to match your bike. It's light, holds fast and looks great.
- Customize your race belt with this lightweight slide on accessory - Holds up to four gel packs - Compatible with all Ergo & Ultralight Belts
- Customize your race belt with our removable micro race locks with quick release clasp - Fully adjustable race bib toggles - Hi-viz reflective accents - Compatible with all Ergo & Ultralight Belts
Upgrade your Polar Bottle Sport cap, or personalize your bottle’s color combos, with a Zipstream High Flow Cap accessory. Fits all 24oz and 20oz bottles. - High flow cap - Self-sealing valve - Spill proof - Removable valve for easy cleaning - Made in USA - Dishwasher and freezer safe - Fits all 12oz, 20oz and 24oz bottles - Phthalate and BPA free.
CatEye's nylon bottle cage is impact resistant and lightweight at just 29 grams.
Keep your water bottle within easy reach with Bontrager's Handlebar Bottle Cage Mount, which clamps to standard cruiser and flat handlebars and allows you to add a bottle cage to the front of your bike. • Handlebar-mounted cages get the water bottle up close and personal • Clamp only (cage sold separately) • Fits both 22.2mm and 25.4mm bars • Aluminum
CamelBak's Big Bite Valve mouthpiece offers hands-free hydration and is ideal for any application. And, it's remarkably drip resistant.
CamelBak's Ergo HydroLock controls your fluid flow with the flip of a switch. Turn it on to drink, turn it off for added security during transport. Simply insert it into the end of your CamelBak drinking tube and attach the valve to the other end. Plus, the 90-degree bend makes sipping on the go a cinch!
Giant's Gateway Bottle Cages use 5mm-thick tubular aluminum for a safe, secure, and rattle-free hold on your bottles.
• Extremely durable nylon composite • Road and mtb compatible • Flexible bottle retention system holds bottle firmly in place yet allows easy removal • Weight: 28 grams +/-
$6.99 - $10.00
• High flow, leakproof air valve automatically opens when the bottle is squeezed • Removable valve for easy cleaning • Thin-wall polypropylene (PP) plastic • Easy to squeeze • 100% BPA-free • Recyclable
$6.99 - $9.00
• Large valve allows 50% more flow than a standard bottle • Thin-wall polypropylene (PP) plastic • Easy to squeeze • 100% BPA-free • Recyclable
MSW PC-120 composite water bottle cages are a great value and fit standard mounting positions. The lightweight plastic is durable, and easily secures your bottle. - Lightweight, composite construction - Does not include mounting bolts - Embossed MSW logo
$6.99 - $18.99
- Saddle rail mounted cages are a great solution for triathletes or anyone looking for more bottle cage options - Model SBH-300 Aluminum adapter clamps to saddle rails for dual bottle cage location behind the saddle, hardware included - Model SBH-80 Steel adapter clamps to saddle rails for single bottle cage location behind the saddle, hardware included
Park Tool's Mini Bottle Opener is made of durable, rustproof stainless steel and has Park's great-to-grip and attractive blue vinyl-coated handle. This handy tool fits on a keychain and has a bottle opener and 10mm open-end wrench built in.
$6.99 - $7.99
Key features - All new cap and bottle design for great feel and consistent closure - 100% FDA approved biodegradable plastic - BPA and BPS free - Triple-seal cap provides leak-proof functionality - Soft thermoplastic poppet is easy to open and close - Wide mouth for easy addition of powdered drinks or ice cubes - 2 sizes available : 21oz and 26oz - Manufactured in the USA
Featuring a three-color Park Tool logo and "bike wrench" graphic, Park Tool's Pint Glass is made from heavyweight, dishwasher-safe glass.
All metal cup made of 304 Stainless Steel.
$7.99 - $8.99
Get to grips with your thirst, with the innovative Gripper bottle. The unique non-slip surface gives you maximum grasp, whatever the weather. The bottle is BPA free and features Fabric's high-flow valve and silicone mouthpiece. - Unique textured surface - Soft squeezable body - Silicone mouthpiece - BPA free
$7.99 - $9.00
- Doublespring Produces Up To 50% More Flow Compared To Standard Valves - Unique Pourfast Dual-Density Bottle Technology - 100% BPA-Free Antibacterial Polypropylene Material - Recycleable
Make quick work of any bottle-cap-removal operation with Park's BO-2 Bottle Opener. This ergonomic tool is made of stainless steel with a comfy vinyl coating.
Planet Bike's PB Cage holds your bottle securely with sturdy 6.2mm-diameter 6061-aluminum tubing and comes in a variety of colors so you can coordinate your bike down to the last detail.
Profile's Kage ensures you'll never lose your bottle again. The clever design provides a great grip and doesn’t leave ugly marks on bottles. And, the injection-molded nylon/fiberglass construction is incredibly strong and light, too!
The Slidecage from SK uses fiberglass-strengthened composite construction for light weight and impact resistance. The modular cage construction allows either right-hand or left-hand bottle insertion.
Features - Alloy bottle cage - 6mm alloy rod - Tough and still flexible - Compatible with various water bottles
$8.00 - $9.00
• Large valve allows 50% more flow than a standard bottle • Thin-wall polypropylene plastic • Easy to squeeze • 100% BPA-free • Recyclable
The Elite Fly Team is the lightest sport bottle available worldwide used by the best World Tour pro teams. Precise replicas of the bottles used in competition by the world's fastest riders: Team Sky, BMC Racing Team, Team Sunweb, Orica-Scott, MOVISTAR Team, Lotto Soudal, Equipe cycliste FDJ, Bahrain-Merida Pro Cycling Team, AG2R La Mondiale and UAE Team Emirates. - The lightest sport bottle available worldwide - Odorless, soft and durable plastic material, the result of an experimental research project by Elite - Used by the best World Tour pro teams in 2017 - Ergonomic cap and multi-material made. It guarantees an increased and easier liquid flow - Diameter: 74 mm - BPA free 550 ml
XLAB's Aqua Shot Calibrated Bottle has helped athletes win world championships and it'll help you perform your best, too. This unique, time-saving racing bottle has a high-flow squeeze valve and 4-ounce gradations so you can gauge your hydration. It's made of taste-free and safe BPA-free polyethylene with a fast-flow silicone valve that seals tight as soon as you stop squeezing. The valve is also not exposed to dust or contamination. This fine bottle is dishwasher top-shelf safe, can be used with carbonated beverages and is even shaped to fit better in bottle cages.
When it’s time to replace the hose on your existing hydration system, Osprey’s Hydraulics Reservoir Hose is the answer. Made of high-quality quarter inch tubing for dependable performance and featuring a high flow rate, it will bring new life to your hydration system. All parts are BPA-free, phthalate-free, lead-free, guaranteed. All materials are certified food safe according to FDA and EU regulations.
Topeak's Shuttle Cage AL is the classic aluminum cage for your bottles. It holds securely and gives you quick access to your bottles.
Page 1 of 9 Next page