Our Indoor Training Center
Located at Michael’s Cycles
- Conveniently located at Michael’s Cycles
- 1,000 square feet of space that accommodates class sizes up to 18 people
- A state-of-the-art indoor training center for all of your cycling needs
- November - February
- Tuesday & Thursday, 5:45pm, in the saddle and riding!
- Saturday, 9:30am, in the saddle and riding!
- Tuesday & Thursday classes will be 60-minute sessions, Saturdays are scheduled to last 60-100 minutes depending on class objective for that day
The facility’s equipment includes:
- 18 trainers featuring the CycleOps Super Magneto Pro trainers. You will ride your bike on our trainers. FREE storage and lubing for your bike is included for season pass holders.
- A plasma TV and surround sound audio
- Changing areas
- Use your bike on our trainers. *NOTE: Your bike must be equipped with a steel quick-release (not aluminum) rear skewer. Available for purchase - $10
- This will be a fun, friendly, and inspiring atmosphere with:
- Group sessions to help keep you motivated
- Cycling classes designed to meet your individual goals
- Individual heart-rate and/or power zone training to prepare you for the spring cycling season
(Fall 2019- Spring 2020)
Cycling Classes (Class size up to 18 people)
Please bring your heart rate monitors!
- $349.99 (new, lower price!) for the season (Nov-February) 1st choice of availability
- Early bird special: Until Oct. 20 save $50 on our season pass ($299.99)
- $129.99 (new, lower price!) per month (12 sessions - subject to availability)
- $18 per class (subject to availability)
Bicycle storage (optional)
- Included with season & monthly passes, otherwise $25 per month
- Season pass storage includes trainer installation and removal, and chain lubing as needed